Dr. Meas was born in Cambodia, and grew up in Long Beach, California. Dr. Meas obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Government at Harvard University, and her Doctor of Medicine from Eastern Virginia Medical School. She completed her Family Medicine Residency at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and a fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, California. She is a proud member of the Cambodian Health Professionals Association of America (CHPAA). Her love of medicine and helping people inspired her to be a doctor after many years of teaching elementary school. Family Care Specialists (FCS) Medical Group presents the opportunity for Dr. Meas’ inspiration to play a role in providing high quality access to health care for underserved communities. She enjoys traveling and international medicine.
- Medical School: Eastern Virginia University
- Residency: University of California, Los Angeles
- Fellowship: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Specialty : Family Medicine, Board Certified, with added certification in Obstetrics
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish