A California native, Dr. Chan attended the University of California, Los Angeles and obtained his bachelor’s degree and medical degree from Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Chan excelled in medical school and was recognized and honored for his hard work and dedication. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at White Memorial Medicine Center Internal Medicine Residency Program, and a Geriatric Fellowship at University of California Los Angeles. Dr. Chan continues his academic interests and membership in various organizations.
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Residency: White Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship: Geriatric Medicine, UCLA-VA Geriatric Medicine Program
- Specialty : Internal Medicine, with additional certification in Geriatrics
- Languages Spoken: English